Document for Accreditation of Clients
The following documents are required from the Employers for proper accreditation with the Phiippine Overseas Employment Administration(POEA) under the Department of Labour and Employment for legal recruitment and hiring of Filipino manpower.
- SPA(Special Power of Attorney) in favour of UNITED GLOBAL MANPOWER RESOURCES, Inc., duly authenticated by your Chamber of Commerce & Industry and the Philippin Overseas Labour Office(POLO), at the Philippine Embassy in the Country where workers will be deployed. See sample copy below.
- Demand Letter or Manpower Request addressed to United Global Manpower Resources, Inc. specifying the number, category and salary rates of Workers required, also duly authenticated as above. See sample copy below.
- Original copy of visa slip(In case of Saudi companies).
- Original Authority to collect Visa, in favour of United Global Manpower Resources, Inc. addressed to the concerned Embassy.
- Original copy of Employment Contract also duly authenticated as above.
- A copy of the Employer's Business Registration Certificate, with English translation if written in other foreign languages.
- A copy of the passport of Employer's representatie signing the SPA and Demand Letter. If signed by a person other than the one appearing on the Business Registration Certificate, a Special Power of Attorney authorizing such representative to sign for the registered owner should also be provided.
- An Undertaking to the effect that your company will immediately repatriate or otherwise take care of your Filipino employees in the vent of a war outbreak or similar conflicts that may endanger their lives and necessitate their immediate evacuation, including their personal belongings. See sample copy below.
- Other documents which the POEA may require in addition. (to be advised while accreditation is being processed)