Pooling Interview & Final Interview
Our agency, UNITED GLOBAL MANPOWER RESOURCES, Inc. is using various ways to mobilize the Applicants.:
- Anyone looking for Overseas Job is invited to personally apply to our Agency (See Location Map) with or without actual job vacancies, for manpower pooling purposes.
- With your approval, your brief resume can be recorded in this WebSite http://www.united global.com.ph in complete confidentiality, and will be accessible to any Employer in search of manpower.
When requested by an Employer to send your complete CV or Bio-data, you will be immediately informed and will be asked to report to our Agency if necessary.
Web Site www.unitedglobal.com.ph.
- Anyone looking for Overseas Job is invited to visit our website and go to the Jobseekers/Vacancies Page to choose any of our available Vacancies.
- As you find a vacancy that matches skills and qualifications, you can send your Resume on MS Word format to our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and address it to Operations Manager or to the concerned person you will find in our contacts list.
After evaluating your bio-data and should we find you as a potential candidate for a certain job, then you will be invited to report to our Agency for interview and/or for any additional information we may need.
Advertisement thru Newspaper
- For manpower pooling, Interview and Final interview purposes, an advertisement will be posted in the Sunday edition of leading newspapers, with a copy of the advertisement to be posted on our Website.
- Advertisements for manpower pooling, Interview and Final interview will also be posted on the Billboard in front of UGMR offices.
Schedule and Newspaper
- On “Schedule of Pooling & Interview” copies of the advertisement will be published in newspapers lasting for 4 (four) weeks.
- And future Pooling & Interview tentative will be published within the next 4 previous (four) weeks.
Our Partner Databanks
Online job posting is an efficient and easy way of pooling applicants nationwide